Welcome to Metalcrafts, Inc.
Metalcrafts is a 45 year old, second generation roofing and sheet metal company. The Lancaster family has built a reputation of service, integrity and quality in the roofing industry. With a commitment to fulfill “All of your roofing needs”, Metalcrafts has the personnel and experience over the years to install and maintain an array of roofing systems. With over $5 million in bonding capacity, we are not limited by the size of the job.
On the steep slope segment of the roofing business we install:
- Asphalt, Metal and Synthetic Slate Shingles
- Architectural and Industrial Metal Roofing Systems
- Metal Roofing Retrofit Roofing Systems
- Clay Tile and Slate
- Copper and Stainless Steel
- Standing Seam, Flat Seam
- Terne and TCS Standing Seam, Flat Seam
On the low slope of the industry we install:
- Built-up Roofing Systems
- Single-Ply Thermoplastic and EPDM Roofing Systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems
- Elastomeric Coatings
We also specialize in various ornamental metal details, and are one of the few companies in our area that works with Zinc Metal.
With a strong working relationship with over thirty manufacturers of roofing products, we are able to offer solutions that best meet our customer’s roofing needs and budgets.
Our customer base is a diverse mix that includes:
- Federal, State and Local Governments
- Industrial Manufacturing Facilities
- Retail Centers
- Hospitals and Schools
- Historical Landmarks
- Office and Warehouse Facilities
- Residential Homes